Hello! You’re here. Harry-Go-Round is my personal site. I launched it in 1998, but really, it’s just the continuation of my life online, which goes back a lot further than that.
I write and edit articles about technology and business for Fast Company these days. Here’s some of my work:
If this site isn’t exactly bursting with fresh material, it’s only because I’m having such a good time doing stuff all over the web. Here’s a quick guide to my writings here, there, and everywhere:
- I still hope to blog from time to time, but since I’ve been doing so only sporadically, I’ve moved the posts off this homepage. Here they are.
- The vast majority of what I write these days–at least at lengths longer than 140 characters–is about technology, and appears on Fast Company.
- Technologizer, the tech site I founded, is currently a Flipboard magazine collecting my own articles and ones I’m reading all over the web. (All the content I’ve published there in the past remains available–and you can search for it.)
- I also tweet and hang out on Facebook.
- For more than a decade, I’ve run Scrappyland, the definitive website on America’s favorite forgotten cartoon character.